Sunday, August 30, 2009

Follow me step by step you will pass the exam with no surprise!!!

I passed Salesforce.com certified administrator on Aug 25, 2009. I finished the following study material within two weeks. Almost every exam questions are covered by my study notes. I have 100% confidence I am going to pass when I click ‘Submit’ button. So remember my study notes and take the exam. Good Luck!

Step 1: Create a developer edition account at salesforce.com. It’s free and never expired. You can practice when you study.

Step 2: Watch Salesforce.com online training

Getting Started with Salesforce CRM Navigation

Getting Started with Salesforce SFA

Administration Basics: Setting Up Salesforce CRM Part 1

Administration Basics: Setting Up Salesforce CRM Part 2

Step 3: Certified Administrator Study Guide

Step 4: Certified Administrator Practice Exam

Step 5: Official Study Guide

Step 6:My Study Note





Step 7: Take the exam

No comments:

Post a Comment